Veg*n Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

The Regrets Thread

Go down 
+5
unhindered
MollyMormon
chunky chicken
adam antichrist
Unovegan
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

The Regrets Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:01 pm

kelbots wrote:
I regret ever leaving Portland.

Why? you're a vegan. There are so many things you can do with corn.

In addition, so many different ways to eat it. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:04 pm

adam antichrist wrote:
i regret not learning to fly a plane. There are so many skyscrapers begging to have airliners crashed into them! Admiral Ackbar!!!

Did you know that that happened on September 11, 2001 in the US? It left a mark. I don't think Admiral Akbar did it though. I was listening to Rosie radio yesterday (surprisingly good; she was on Howard Stern and it was a great interview) and they interviewed a janitor from the south tower and he had some surprising things to say. The gov't suppressed his testimony. I love how our gov't censures in order to look better. as if that helps anyway.
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:21 pm

Unovegan wrote:
adam antichrist wrote:
i regret not learning to fly a plane. There are so many skyscrapers begging to have airliners crashed into them! Admiral Ackbar!!!

Did you know that that happened on September 11, 2001 in the US? It left a mark. I don't think Admiral Akbar did it though. I was listening to Rosie radio yesterday (surprisingly good; she was on Howard Stern and it was a great interview) and they interviewed a janitor from the south tower and he had some surprising things to say. The gov't suppressed his testimony. I love how our gov't censures in order to look better. as if that helps anyway.
i would be interested to hear a taping of this.
the gov't rock!
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:22 pm

Unovegan wrote:
adam antichrist wrote:

Yes, the people who crash planes into buildings are from a religion known as sandmen. their religion orders them to blow themselves up, and they worship admiral ackbar from return of the jedi. They scream his name when they detonate themselves!
Back to top Go down
http://veghealthnews.blogspot.com
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:22 am

The Regrets Thread - Page 2 128664932036113554

this time tomorrow: i'll regret not spending more time studying today
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:32 am

Adam, i'm going to hold you to that. i expect a post on here tomorrow about it.
Back to top Go down
phact0rri
ate a dick
phact0rri

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:05 am

I regret every post I've made so far on these forums. Except the Cat declawing one.
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:08 am

phact0rri wrote:
I regret every post I've made so far on these forums. Except the Cat declawing one.

I regret that you regret that. I have a feeling then that you'll be having more regrets soon.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 6:50 am

i regret that my parents never had me circumcised. For the benefit of having an intact manhood, I have a cheese factory which increases my risk of infection from HIV while smelling bloody awful. Thanks mum and dad!
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:21 am

adam antichrist wrote:
i regret that my parents never had me circumcised. For the benefit of having an intact manhood, I have a cheese factory which increases my risk of infection from HIV while smelling bloody awful. Thanks mum and dad!
Now that is why I did my boys. Many discussions about circumcision have women saying that if they clean themselves they don't have a problem. I don't understand that because I clean myself and i still get cheesy toes. And if women checked they would see cheesy clit. I had a boyfriend in HS that had this thing above his ear and he called it his sweat gland and it filled with fluid and would stink. He would push on it do drain it and it was so nasty. Supposedly it's a Phillipino thing.
Back to top Go down
https://vegrejects.forumotion.net
kelbots
creep
kelbots

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:36 am

MollyMormon wrote:
adam antichrist wrote:
Now that is why I did my boys. Many discussions about circumcision have women saying that if they clean themselves they don't have a problem. I don't understand that because I clean myself and i still get cheesy toes. And if women checked they would see cheesy clit. I had a boyfriend in HS that had this thing above his ear and he called it his sweat gland and it filled with fluid and would stink. He would push on it do drain it and it was so nasty. Supposedly it's a Phillipino thing.

Can you clarify "And if women checked they would see cheesy clit"? Both this conversation and this face
The Regrets Thread - Page 2 128664932036113554
will haunt my dreams forever.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 7:39 am

Skiner back girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
phact0rri
ate a dick
phact0rri

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:54 pm

adam antichrist wrote:

do you not know how to clean your junk? Pull back the skin, and lather it up. I'm uncircumsized and have never had a problem with that.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:24 pm

it just stinks again next time i take a piss. Plus it's too small. I want a new one!
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:02 pm

adam antichrist wrote:
it just stinks again next time i take a piss. Plus it's too small. I want a new one!
Can you get implants? My boobs were too small and that's what I did. I thought being intact was supposed to protect men from STD's?
Back to top Go down
SemiCharmed
ate a dick
SemiCharmed

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:13 pm

MollyMormon wrote:
adam antichrist wrote:
Can you get implants? My boobs were too small and that's what I did. I thought being intact was supposed to protect men from STD's?

They have something BETTER than implants. That operation where they sever a couple ligaments or tendons and the guy gains about an inch. It seems awesome because after, patients enjoy sessions of healing, therapeutic "penis-stretching."
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:17 pm

no the statistics show higher rates of STDs in foreskinned men, because it is a perfect environment for bacteria and crap to go nuts in an orgy of sex and violence.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:22 pm

adam antichrist wrote:
no the statistics show higher rates of STDs in foreskinned men, because it is a perfect environment for bacteria and crap to go nuts in an orgy of sex and violence.
Can you pay a hooker to suck out all that cheese? Or how about circumcision? Where I come from that's how we separate the regulars from the Mexicans.
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:39 pm

adam, this is sooooo more information than i really cared to know.

but my bb get dick cheese. he has massive man balls and a fat pouch above his penis. so his wiener gets all sucked into his fat and it looks like he has two belly buttons. i sing a song to him about his man balls and tiny weeny peeni when i change his diaper. i have to push all his fat back to clean it. maybe this is what you need to do more of adam. i can sing the song to you if you'd like while you clean yer junk.

all my boys have been cut. no elephants in my house.
Back to top Go down
unhindered
twatface
unhindered

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:44 am

chunky chicken wrote:
i sing a song to him about his man balls and tiny weeny peeni when i change his diaper.

lol. I think he definitely wants you to record that and post it on here. right now.
Back to top Go down
kelbots
creep
kelbots

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:52 am

MollyMormon wrote:
adam antichrist wrote:

yeah! And if you jump up and down after sex you can't get pregnant!
Back to top Go down
phact0rri
ate a dick
phact0rri

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:41 am

actually the issue about STDs is that it can get trapped inside the skin, and the heat can work like an incubator and cause problems. However if you have good hygene this is not a problem. Personally I think Circumsized cock looks gross... I'm glad I was not circumsized.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 am

I think uncircs look weird.
Back to top Go down
phact0rri
ate a dick
phact0rri

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:47 am

I think it really depends on what your use to. I mean I'd say that I went many years not really seeing to many cocks, save for my own.
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
twatface
Wyvern

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:50 am

"Personally I think Circumsized cock looks gross... I'm glad I was not circumsized."

Sad I'm never going to show my penis in public again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Regrets Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next