Veg*n Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present: The Menses Thread

Go down 
+2
MollyMormon
kelbots
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kelbots
creep
kelbots

In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present:  The Menses Thread Empty
PostSubject: In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present: The Menses Thread   In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present:  The Menses Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 8:53 pm

Is anyone else all out of whack the past few months? I'm looking at you, Adam. I mean more than usual. I have never been super regular but I am migrating from the end of the month to the beginning/middle. It seems like I feel it coming on sooner every month, but it is later every time. This is bullshit. My mom says she used to go 1 week on/1 week off. ...I think soy is supposed to mess with it as it fucks your estrogen levels. I have cut way down on processed foods and soy since the big attempt at rawness, but I guess that much like the B12 deficiency I am likely to have, it must take a while to show. sighs... well, at any rate I can be disgusting and leave this cherry lying here. cherry
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present: The Menses Thread   In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present:  The Menses Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:06 pm

I have no idea when my cycle is now. I still have my ovaries so I should still get pms but nothing to confirm the time of month. I should just be a bitch all the time so as not to confuse anybody.
Back to top Go down
https://vegrejects.forumotion.net
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present: The Menses Thread   In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present:  The Menses Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:43 pm

i'm so out of whack the past couple years. but i've never been on birth control so i don't know what it would be like to have a certain day when it comes.

mine moves all over the place and varies in severity but one things for sure, any time is a good time to be a super bitch!

also, i don't know what the research is on how diet effects regular periods or not. there was a full moon a couple days ago, does that do anything?
Back to top Go down
unhindered
twatface
unhindered

PostSubject: Re: In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present: The Menses Thread   In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present:  The Menses Thread EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:58 pm

huh. Well now that you mention it, I'm usually to the "omg, omg I'm pregnant" stage (nevermind that's like 99.75% impossible) before I start, and this time I wasn't even waiting for it yet. I'll pay attention next month and keep you posted.
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present: The Menses Thread   In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present:  The Menses Thread EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:35 am

i'm right along with molly. but i'm still breast feeding so i don't know how that effects it all as well. i know the full moon does.
Back to top Go down
kelbots
creep
kelbots

PostSubject: Re: In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present: The Menses Thread   In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present:  The Menses Thread EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:44 am

I haven't been on the pill for about 5 years now. I use the "Meh" Method of birth control. I'd like to have a kid, so fuck it.
Back to top Go down
...cokaru...
pancakes, bitches
...cokaru...

PostSubject: Re: In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present: The Menses Thread   In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present:  The Menses Thread EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 pm

I'm not on BC pills either, which means my cycles are all over the place, my periods last forever, I have REAL PMS now, and generally it's a great time. Despite of all that, I just can't make myself get back on hormones again. I know they're convenient and I miss having four day periods that barely required a pad, but maaaaaaaaaan. I just can't seem to make myself do it. I guess it doesn't help that I did try earlier this year to go back on the pill and it was miserable - like having PMS for an entire month miserable. I talked to my doctor about it and she's like yeah, it might take 2-3 months for you to get used to it. WTF????????? I'm sorry, but I don't really feel like spending the next 2-3 months in pain and bitched up more than usual.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present: The Menses Thread   In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present:  The Menses Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

In the grand tradition of thieving from CC, I present: The Menses Thread
Page 1 of 1