Veg*n Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

The Regrets Thread

Go down 
+5
unhindered
MollyMormon
chunky chicken
adam antichrist
Unovegan
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:12 am

This bad boy is gonna run the gamut. I'll start.

I regret having gotten rid of the 1st ODB cd.
The Regrets Thread 060711odb
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:18 am

i regret not fucking that model i could have fucked in 2000. I'm sure my life would have been different if i'd gone ahead and done that.
Back to top Go down
http://veghealthnews.blogspot.com
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:20 am

i regret not waiting to get a new DL and having a fat faced pregnant picture on it for the next 7 years.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:23 am

I regret not going to college when I was young. And I should regret moving out at 15 but I don't. And I guess I should regret stripping too but that was some of the best times of my life.
Back to top Go down
https://vegrejects.forumotion.net
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:28 am

MollyMormon wrote:
I regret not going to college when I was young. And I should regret moving out at 15 but I don't. And I guess I should regret stripping too but that was some of the best times of my life.

This isn't the wishy washy thread you. This is the regret thread. I think a wishy washy thread might be cool too!!
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:30 am

You can wishy wash my ass bitch.
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:33 am

MollyMormon wrote:
You can wishy wash my ass bitch.

Bring it on sweetheart. damb, we don't have an ass washing avatar.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:40 am

The Regrets Thread C9c648ea5aec072e
Wash it bitch!!!
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:41 am

MollyMormon wrote:
Wash it bitch!!!

Wow. Nice ass Molly. How about I shave it instead? Shaving ass is hot!
Back to top Go down
unhindered
twatface
unhindered

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:43 am

MollyMormon wrote:

woulda coulda shoulda. If you don't regret it then more power to ya! Think of the regrets you might have had if you HADN'T moved out at 15. And possibly even if you didn't strip...
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:43 am

Unovegan wrote:
MollyMormon wrote:
Wash it bitch!!!

Wow. Nice ass Molly. How about I shave it instead? Shaving ass is hot!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:45 am

unhindered wrote:
MollyMormon wrote:

woulda coulda shoulda. If you don't regret it then more power to ya! Think of the regrets you might have had if you HADN'T moved out at 15. And possibly even if you didn't strip...

PLEASE don't tell me you're one of those people that say they have no regrets.
Back to top Go down
unhindered
twatface
unhindered

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 4:57 am

I'm sorry. Have we met?! of course I have regrets--I'm just saying to say you "should" regret something (when you don't) seems silly. If you don't regret it then it's turned out ok....

Like I don't regret things which ended a friendship I had in high school because I would have never met my husband. That sort of thing. Not that I'm in the "everything happens for a reason" camp, either.
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:01 am

unhindered wrote:
I'm sorry. Have we met?! of course I have regrets--I'm just saying to say you "should" regret something (when you don't) seems silly. If you don't regret it then it's turned out ok....

Like I don't regret things which ended a friendship I had in high school because I would have never met my husband. That sort of thing. Not that I'm in the "everything happens for a reason" camp, either.

Oh, we've met. Believe you me. Whew! I hate it when people say they have no regrets. I think they're full of excrement.
Back to top Go down
unhindered
twatface
unhindered

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:05 am

Well I may be full of shit but I do have regrets. Razz
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:06 am

unhindered wrote:
Well I may be full of shit but I do have regrets. Razz

Good for you.
Back to top Go down
SemiCharmed
ate a dick
SemiCharmed

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:06 am

For starters, I regret reading this lame-ass thread. Uno, I blame you.

I regret... Hrm...

• I regret the couple years I smoked. I'm terrified I'm going to get cancer and die because of it.
  • I regret the times I've tried to end my life. I scared a lot of people. And was on a lot of Rx drugs. For a very, very long time.
  • I regret being a bitch to my boyfriend. Not enough to stop me doing it again. And again. And again. Fuck, I'm annoying. If he doesn't break up with me the next time I'm uppity, I'm going to take him for a psych eval.
  • I regret not getting my license to carry sooner.
  • I regret not becoming fluent in Spanish. "Conversational" only takes you so far.
  • I regret learning how crappy it is to have a kid before ever getting pregnant. I want a child with every fiber of my being, and I can't have one because it's like raping the earth and I won't be that asshole. Ignorance was awesome.
  • I regret that I could make this list about eight thousand items long, so I'll cap it here.
Back to top Go down
unhindered
twatface
unhindered

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:11 am

If I assume correctly that license to carry refers to a gun, may I ask why you regret not getting that sooner?
Back to top Go down
SemiCharmed
ate a dick
SemiCharmed

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:24 am

unhindered wrote:
If I assume correctly that license to carry refers to a gun, may I ask why you regret not getting that sooner?
Ah... Yes it is referring to guns. And I regret it because going to the range by myself forces me to undergo a kind of focused meditation that did wonders for me. I totally wish I'd done it sooner. When you hold instruments of vicious, violent, and instant death in your hands and then actually use them, you have to have such a clear head. The kind of clear where nothing -absolutely nothing- matters except you, the gun, your breathing, and unrelenting attention to safety. I've got generalized anxiety disorder with panic attacks, major depression, dysthymia, eating disorders, and some OCD thrown in for fun... So believe me when I say I don't get that kind of clear head often. It's fucking amazing.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:29 am

Instant death? Nah, you can shoot someone a whole bunch of times before they die.
Back to top Go down
SemiCharmed
ate a dick
SemiCharmed

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:32 am

MollyMormon wrote:
Instant death? Nah, you can shoot someone a whole bunch of times before they die.

If you shot someone multiple times he might live? Girl, you're doing it wrong.
Back to top Go down
unhindered
twatface
unhindered

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:49 am

SemiCharmed wrote:
unhindered wrote:
Ah... Yes it is referring to guns. And I regret it because going to the range by myself forces me to undergo a kind of focused meditation that did wonders for me. I totally wish I'd done it sooner. When you hold instruments of vicious, violent, and instant death in your hands and then actually use them, you have to have such a clear head. The kind of clear where nothing -absolutely nothing- matters except you, the gun, your breathing, and unrelenting attention to safety. I've got generalized anxiety disorder with panic attacks, major depression, dysthymia, eating disorders, and some OCD thrown in for fun... So believe me when I say I don't get that kind of clear head often. It's fucking amazing.

ahh. For some reason I thought you were referring to a concealed weapons permit which I thought had a scary story behind it! Glad to hear (or assume, again) that's not the case!
Back to top Go down
kelbots
creep
kelbots

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:35 am

I regret ever leaving Portland.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:42 am

i regret not learning to fly a plane. There are so many skyscrapers begging to have airliners crashed into them! Admiral Ackbar!!!
Back to top Go down
http://veghealthnews.blogspot.com
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:48 pm

kelbots wrote:
I regret ever leaving Portland.
Can't you go back? And what about all this time with your mom?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Regrets Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Regrets Thread   The Regrets Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Regrets Thread
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next