Veg*n Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

the death of countercultural

Go down 
+10
kelbots
dontsurrender
...cokaru...
Elvis of Nazareth
kitkatkootie
trisreal
chunky chicken
Unovegan
MollyMormon
adam antichrist
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
...cokaru...
pancakes, bitches
...cokaru...

the death of countercultural - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 12:50 am

Did anyone tell Smiles or Pip about this place? I think there's a few more old VFers on FB that we could stalk and see if they want to join.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:35 am

kitkatkootie wrote:
MollyMormon wrote:
We all know that you swam across the river and stalked him.

i don't have to cross a river to get to canada, i just have to go through detroit, which i'm not all that willing to do.

I thought you went through detroit years ago?

baddup bing!
Back to top Go down
http://veghealthnews.blogspot.com
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:22 pm

A conundrum? Got an email from Stew about CC being back up. I like this site.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:26 pm

yeah did you have a look? It looks fuckin awesome. I asked molly what she wants to do. I was waiting on some more details from stew before I said anything about it being up to anyone else, but since he is letting people know anyway...
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:30 pm

It DOES look awesome. The only thing about that site is whether it will continue to remain dead. If none of the great older people come back to it, is it really worth going back to? Plus, you do have josef or whoever that continually annoys. idk.
Back to top Go down
Elvis of Nazareth
ate a dick
Elvis of Nazareth

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:39 pm

Does Stew know about this site? Someone should let him know. It might be a waste of his effort if everyone is here now.
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:42 pm

Elvis of Nazareth wrote:
Does Stew know about this site? Someone should let him know. It might be a waste of his effort if everyone is here now.

I had let him know via FB i believe. But, he's not easy to actually speak to. friggin UK people.
Back to top Go down
Elvis of Nazareth
ate a dick
Elvis of Nazareth

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:57 pm

Ever wonder if the problem might actually be how you talk to people?
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:00 pm

Elvis of Nazareth wrote:
Ever wonder if the problem might actually be how you talk to people?

I don't have time for a violent gif. you've lucked out Canadian. Lucked out. But:
the death of countercultural - Page 2 17307-27637
Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:30 pm

i got an email from him too about the new cc.

i like it here and frankly, i'm sick of changing again. let's just stay here and isolate.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:37 pm

Elvis of Nazareth wrote:

i've told him to hold off on reloading the old data until we all talk it over. Just waiting to discuss with molly what she wants to do.
Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:54 pm

adam antichrist wrote:
Elvis of Nazareth wrote:

i've told him to hold off on reloading the old data until we all talk it over. Just waiting to discuss with molly what she wants to do.

nice way to say, "let's ALL talk it over" but really only molly counts.

jerk.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:39 pm

I don't know what to do. It looks like a great site. We all had so much stuff over there it would be a shame to loose it. I just pulled this out of my ass so we wouldn't loose everyone. Personally, I hate when sites have like 10,000 members and they never post or come around but they never get deleted. I am grateful that Adam was willing to help and get this site going. I will go with the general consensus. Maybe a poll?
Back to top Go down
https://vegrejects.forumotion.net
dontsurrender
ate a dick
dontsurrender

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:51 pm

I'm cool either way. This place seems good.

Maybe out with the old and in with the new? Not having the old CC stuff would at least force us to either create new stuff or face extinction.

You guys decide. My vote is: neutral. rabbit
Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:05 pm

dontsurrender wrote:
I'm cool either way. This place seems good.

Maybe out with the old and in with the new? Not having the old CC stuff would at least force us to either create new stuff or face extinction.

You guys decide. My vote is: neutral. rabbit

my vote is stay here. i loved CC but always had that tinge of guilt that once we came over almost everyone left so it wasn't ever really our site. this is our site from the beginning.
Back to top Go down
Elvis of Nazareth
ate a dick
Elvis of Nazareth

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:24 pm

I'll stay if we can get an "Ice Cold Beer" neon sign, and or "live nude girls".
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:33 pm

Elvis of Nazareth wrote:
I'll stay if we can get an "Ice Cold Beer" neon sign, and or "live nude girls".
I agree with many of the things said but I am torn. We have some great pics overt here. Like Chunky side boob, and the Mccain pics. Those are so great. I too felt guilty, like we ran off the original peeps. But I also wonder about peeps like porkchop, how will he know? Elgar also went to a lot of trouble to set up that site and then to fix it for us. He didn't have to do that. We would also not have adds. I am totally computarded and really just pulled this site out of my ass. I am really surprised at how far we have gotten. I have to give props to Adam for everything he has done. So I don't know. Talk it over and someone find Porkchop.
Back to top Go down
https://vegrejects.forumotion.net
...cokaru...
pancakes, bitches
...cokaru...

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:37 pm

The new CC looks super cute - I love the new layout and colors and the skully thing at the top. I'm not really diggin the biohazard / ads / everything having the word "dick" on here as much, but that's just my sense of aesthetics (ie not really that important). Smile Since everyone is already over here plus some old timers and new timers that weren't on CC, it might be easier if we stay put. I'm grateful that you all put the work into making a new place for us to play when we didn't know if CC was coming back or not. I also like that this is our place - we're not dependent on anyone else. Is porkchop on x-boards?

Last edited by ...cokaru... on Thu Nov 05, 2009 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elvis of Nazareth
ate a dick
Elvis of Nazareth

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:39 pm

alright, I'll go back to cc then.
Back to top Go down
Elvis of Nazareth
ate a dick
Elvis of Nazareth

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 8:40 pm

the death of countercultural - Page 2 Ilogoold
Back to top Go down
...cokaru...
pancakes, bitches
...cokaru...

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 9:00 pm

Ooo that's nice. Can we steal Elgar's cute skull thing and add that to it too? Smile
Back to top Go down
kelbots
creep
kelbots

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:50 pm

kitkatkootie wrote:

my vote is stay here. i loved CC but always had that tinge of guilt that once we came over almost everyone left so it wasn't ever really our site. this is our site from the beginning.

Me too. I always felt terrible like we ran them out of their home because we were run out of vf. I really liked all those guys but it got to the point that I was afraid to post anything because another oldie would get offended and leave. I like it here.
Back to top Go down
...cokaru...
pancakes, bitches
...cokaru...

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:09 pm

I don't really think the guilt is necessary anymore though. The oldies left a long time ago, and aside, everyone is a big boy and girl. They can make a decision about how they can waste their time. Smile The more that I think about it though the more I just feel like okay, CC is back up now, but what happens next time it goes down? I'm tired of being "homeless" and we're all here now.....
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:29 am

well stewart has made some very generous offers to me and molly, which means we can have the best site imaginable. I'm just waiting for molls to respond to the new info and once we are on the same page, we'll inform everyone of what our options are and put it to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:45 am

adam antichrist wrote:
well stewart has made some very generous offers to me and molly, which means we can have the best site imaginable. I'm just waiting for molls to respond to the new info and once we are on the same page, we'll inform everyone of what our options are and put it to you guys.

10-4. Thanks for the update. Yeah, i've been excited by this site. As Cokaruneeni pointed out, i'd like to see some more color or less dicky stuff, but with time I'm sure this could be very cool as well. A work in progress. But, whatever works. It's cool to see a place started by the vagabonds/nomads though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the death of countercultural   the death of countercultural - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the death of countercultural
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veg*n Rejects :: It's brutal :: Up Yours-
Jump to: