Veg*n Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

Society and the real woman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

Society and the real woman Empty
PostSubject: Society and the real woman   Society and the real woman EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:57 pm

So I have been looking for bras and I am cruising some sites and these ads are ridiculous. Women are not built that way. Even unphotoshopped they do not look THAT good. Sure there are some with great figures but they are not the average woman. It doesn't even make sense. Lets put babes in clothes so that self conscious women that look nothing like the models will buy our clothes, get them home, put them on, fell really bad about themselves, then return our crap to the store. Why not make the average woman look great? Wouldn't people rather have clothes that make THEM look good? Who looks like this?

Society and the real woman OnlineProductDisplay.vs?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay
Society and the real woman V293523_DL3
Society and the real woman ?cgname=OSSALNINZZZ&cgnbr=OSSALNINZZZ&rfnbr=2991
Society and the real woman V284609_D16
Society and the real woman V286450_S85
Back to top Go down
https://vegrejects.forumotion.net
SemiCharmed
ate a dick
SemiCharmed

PostSubject: Re: Society and the real woman   Society and the real woman EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:28 pm

MollyMormon wrote:

Stuff like this always makes me wonder. The dress BARELY looks okay on a model. Which makes me certain it would look like garbage on me.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Society and the real woman   Society and the real woman EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:30 pm

SemiCharmed wrote:
MollyMormon wrote:

Stuff like this always makes me wonder. The dress BARELY looks okay on a model. Which makes me certain it would look like garbage on me.
Really? I thought it was kind of cute. But you know after the first wash its trash.
Back to top Go down
https://vegrejects.forumotion.net
SemiCharmed
ate a dick
SemiCharmed

PostSubject: Re: Society and the real woman   Society and the real woman EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:36 pm

MollyMormon wrote:
Really? I thought it was kind of cute. But you know after the first wash its trash.

Well, I'm 5'11" and decidedly NOT built like a model. Those short, cute, curvy girls can get away with a lot more than I can with my Amazonian frame. So when I look at the model wearing the dress (and I'll admit I'm totally assuming she's tall), I think "Well, same height, not even close to the same body... Fuck. Grr. No. Won't work."

I've never been a fan of those kind of dresses though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Society and the real woman   Society and the real woman Empty

Back to top Go down

Society and the real woman
Page 1 of 1