Veg*n Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

Meeting other members

Go down 
+5
SemiCharmed
Unovegan
chunky chicken
adam antichrist
MollyMormon
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

Meeting other members Empty
PostSubject: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 7:04 pm

This seems the most appropriate place for this. Who have you met? How do they compare in real life to their online persona? I met Chunky and KitKat. Chunky is exactly like she is online. You don't really expect such a tiny pretty sweet little thing to be so blunt and crass but she really is. She is also very level headed and an all around good person. KitKat is very classy. She doesn't care what people think about her but she cares about people and respects herself. They are both very attractive and funny. Chunky can eat her weight and a half and for as much as KitKat smokes and drinks coffee her teeth are very clean and white. The everyday person would never guess that she has a puss fetish. They are both wonderful and I really enjoyed meeting them. I would definitely do it again.
Back to top Go down
https://vegrejects.forumotion.net
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 11:25 pm

i met ...cokaru... earlier this year and she was pretty simliar to what I imagined, although she had this strange accent i couldn't quite explain. And she laughed at the way I talked! Aside from that she was ok. She didn't put her feet on my dashboard.
Back to top Go down
http://veghealthnews.blogspot.com
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:42 am

adam, i would have put my feet on yer dash. i drive with one leg on my seat most of the time. and i hate slow drivers. they bug the piss outta me.

i've met kitkat, molly, and uno. kitkat is just as molly says. such a sweet gal. molly on the other hand i wanted to bitch slap the whole damb time. no seriously she is awesome. i can't say that she eats like a horse like i do as i ate half her meal and all of mine. anyone taller than me i can't really call petite. but she's a smallish gal compared to normal chicks.
uno is a whole nother story. he's brass and witty and brings up stuff better left unsaid. and shorter than i expected. and has really hot salt and pepper hair at his temples.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:59 am

I expected that Uno would be tall. Now I know. That is so funny Chunk, I usually put my foot in that spot between the door and the dash.
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 5:11 am

Chunky's aight.
Back to top Go down
SemiCharmed
ate a dick
SemiCharmed

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:26 pm

I've only met two people from online... Neither of them are from this forum.

And one I didn't choose to meet. I had told him I was going to NYU. He, I guess, made some phone calls and found out where I'd be living. He came to my dorm on move-in day, when palm scanners weren't in use yet and the security guards were letting anyone in the building who was carrying a box. Then he banged on my door and my roommate, the insufferable twit, opened the door after he identified himself as "God."

It was... Interesting. And has totally put me off meeting internet people.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:30 pm

SemiCharmed wrote:
I've only met two people from online... Neither of them are from this forum.

And one I didn't choose to meet. I had told him I was going to NYU. He, I guess, made some phone calls and found out where I'd be living. He came to my dorm on move-in day, when palm scanners weren't in use yet and the security guards were letting anyone in the building who was carrying a box. Then he banged on my door and my roommate, the insufferable twit, opened the door after he identified himself as "God."

It was... Interesting. And has totally put me off meeting internet people.

We have a few members that have has issues like that.
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 9:24 pm

Unovegan wrote:
Chunky's aight.
and as i told you. i think i'm better than just aight.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 12:11 am

when I was on vegan forums there was this woman who was very nice if a little intense. She lived in england so I wasn't too worried, but I got her to send things to the office I volunteered at just in case. Anyway, she got stalked by another member after they had a UK meetup. He got banned from the site but it was too late.

On that note, vegrejects meetup anyone???
Back to top Go down
kelbots
creep
kelbots

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 1:56 am

I've met Greg, Rachel, Karla and Chris. All very nice Smile
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:01 am

I would love to have a meetup. I would travel for it. But I would have to stay in the states. You willing to come up here Adam?
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
twatface
Wyvern

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:07 am

We could have a online vegan bake sale so everyones air fair is covered. And to rent a hotel room to have a hot VR orgy.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:10 am

Wyvern wrote:
We could have a online vegan bake sale so everyones air fair is covered. And to rent a hotel room to have a hot VR orgy.
More like a mediocre orgy because of Adams little cheesy dick.
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:33 am

chunky chicken wrote:
Unovegan wrote:
Chunky's aight.

You're a nice little woman. You talk about how you're not that intelligent. I disagree. I found you to be enjoyable to talk to.
Back to top Go down
phact0rri
ate a dick
phact0rri

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 3:36 am

I've met a shittonne of people from the internets... but don't think any of them are from here.
Back to top Go down
...cokaru...
pancakes, bitches
...cokaru...

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:01 am

I've ended up meeting several of youins....Adam, KitKat, Sass (from VF), Smiles, Kelbots, Gregatron, Dontsurrender, PiP (from VF), Scorpio81 (from VF), Unhindered, Wyvern, Trisreal.

Everyone, very nice. Except Adam, who I'd only characterize as mildly okay. Very Happy

I'm excited to know that Uno is a shorty in real life. Smile
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:04 am

Unovegan wrote:
chunky chicken wrote:
Unovegan wrote:
Chunky's aight.

You're a nice little woman. You talk about how you're not that intelligent. I disagree. I found you to be enjoyable to talk to.
awww. shanks.
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:06 am

...cokaru... wrote:
I've ended up meeting several of youins....Adam, KitKat, Sass (from VF), Smiles, Kelbots, Gregatron, Dontsurrender, PiP (from VF), Scorpio81 (from VF), Unhindered, Wyvern, Trisreal.

Everyone, very nice. Except Adam, who I'd only characterize as mildly okay. Very Happy

i wouldn't call him a shorty. just shorter than i had expected.
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:23 am

chunky chicken wrote:
...cokaru... wrote:

You bastards! Is 5'9 that short? Maybe compared to your hubby. How tall is he? 6'10?
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:27 am

Unovegan wrote:
chunky chicken wrote:
...cokaru... wrote:

You bastards! Is 5'9 that short? Maybe compared to your hubby. How tall is he? 6'10?
i said yer not short, just shorter than i expected. sheesh! and he's 6'3". but you were close.
and it could have been the heels that i was wearing that day too.
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:31 am

chunky chicken wrote:
Unovegan wrote:
chunky chicken wrote:
...cokaru... wrote:

i said yer not short, just shorter than i expected. sheesh! and he's 6'3". but you were close.

Are you a heel person because of your height?
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:35 am

Unovegan wrote:
chunky chicken wrote:
Unovegan wrote:
chunky chicken wrote:
...cokaru... wrote:

Are you a heel person because of your height?
yes. i like to be over 5 feet tall. my boots get me there, but just barely.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 4:57 am

You should get Sass,PiP and Scorpio over here. And did you smell Adams dick cheese? Were there any funny odors when he was around?
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:28 am

there's always funny odours when I'm around. Catholics are always chanting and splashing me with holy water.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting other members   Meeting other members Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting other members
Page 1 of 1