Veg*n Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators

Go down 
+5
chunky chicken
kitkatkootie
kelbots
adam antichrist
Unovegan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators Empty
PostSubject: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:42 am

Having been working with Parole Officers for my new position, I've been exposed to some harsh realities based around sexual offenders. It's been sobering, yet very useful as I'm about to be working closely with these offenders.

I have some interesting statistics here. But, I'm wondering why the number of female sexual offenders is so much lower than men? Statistically, the number of women that have been sexually assaulted is much higher than men. People that have been sexually assaulted have a much higher chance of perpetrating a similar crime as well. So, it would make sense that more women would be perpetrators.

One of every seven victims of sexual assault reported to law enforcement agencies was under age 6.

The year in a male's life when he is most likely to be the victim of a sexual assault is age 4; a female's greatest risk is at age 14.

Nearly half (49 percent) of the offenders of victims under age 6 were family members..

80 percent of convicted adult rapists admit to molesting children.

According to the Center for Sex Offender Management, 30 percent of adult sex offenders were sexually abused as children.

There are approximately 400, 000 registered sex offenders in the US alone.

The typical child sex offender molests an average of 117 children, most of who do not report the offence.
Source: National Institute of Mental Health, 1988.

The chances that your child will be a victim of a sexual predator is 1 in 3

An estimated 39 million survivors of childhood sexual abuse exist in America today.

From what i've read, sexual abuse is pretty consistent world wide. I'd like to have believed that our cultural views on sex/sexuality/promiscuity etc. would be playing a major role, but idk as it's consistent in other countries that hold different views of sexuality.
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:27 am

those numbers don't add up. The probability of a child being molested is one in three, but there are 39 million victims in the US? that's more like one in nine or ten.
Back to top Go down
http://veghealthnews.blogspot.com
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:34 am

adam antichrist wrote:
those numbers don't add up. The probability of a child being molested is one in three, but there are 39 million victims in the US? that's more like one in nine or ten.

I did get those statistics from different sites. but, they were all pretty much the same anyways. Of course, these are probabilities and guesstimates. Idk why the discrepancy. Maybe the friggin' liberal US whiners are making it out worse than it really is??!!
Back to top Go down
kelbots
creep
kelbots

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:56 am

I was 6, not 14. That means I am gifted Smile
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:58 am

or you're really a boy
Back to top Go down
kelbots
creep
kelbots

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:04 am

Either way I love the cock.
Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:10 pm

Quote :

why didn't i get picked? waht's wrong with me?

on a serious note, that's some fucked up shit.

uno, i would think that job is terribly difficult to handle. i can handle criminals and people who steal, rob, even kill, but molesters and pedephiles, i don't know how you handle that.
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:17 pm

adam antichrist wrote:
i'm wondering if it is going off of susected non reported numbers
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 3:18 pm

kitkatkootie wrote:
Quote :

why didn't i get picked? waht's wrong with me?

on a serious note, that's some fucked up shit.

uno, i would think that job is terribly difficult to handle. i can handle criminals and people who steal, rob, even kill, but molesters and pedephiles, i don't know how you handle that.

In the county i live, there has been a weird upsurge in missing pedophiles. Maybe they're running scared? or maybe... silent
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:45 pm

Unovegan wrote:

In the county i live, there has been a weird upsurge in missing pedophiles. Maybe they're running scared? or maybe... silent

Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators 08deathwishbronson
Back to top Go down
elgar
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:09 pm

If they just randomly execute 1 in 3 people across the US there is a 33.3% chance that they are killing a child molestor.

Acceptable odds methinks.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:34 pm

elgar wrote:
If they just randomly execute 1 in 3 people across the US there is a 33.3% chance that they are killing a child molestor.

Acceptable odds methinks.

if they really want to reduce the proportion they'd have to kill 2 in 3 people, otherwise when their done ther'll still be one in three pedos.
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
twatface
Wyvern

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:52 pm

The U.S. is trying to combat the problem of sexual offenders by chemically castrating one third of the population with the use of flu shots. The whole h1n1 is just a hoax by the gov't.
Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:55 pm

Wyvern wrote:
The U.S. is trying to combat the problem of sexual offenders by chemically castrating one third of the population with the use of flu shots. The whole h1n1 is just a hoax by the gov't.

hellz yeah!!!

where's my kitty kat emoticon with the tin foil?????
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 11:54 pm

39 million survivors Adam. The rest died.
Back to top Go down
https://vegrejects.forumotion.net
SemiCharmed
ate a dick
SemiCharmed

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:24 am

Speaking of pedophilia...

Has everyone seen the Brazilian anti-pedophilia ads? They're from CERCA (Centro de Referencia da Crianca e Adolescente). There are at least three and they creep the hell out of me. Apparently they are printed with neon or floursecent ink so when you turn off the lights, you see... well, it's right there, I won't bother explaining it. Picture, thousand words, blah.

Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators Anti-pedophilia-ad-campaign-by-cerca-3
Quote :

The Afraid of the Dark campaign was developed at Euro RSCG Worldwide, São Paulo by copywriter Rodrigo Senra, art director Daniel Poletto and Kleyton Mourão, associate producer Ingo Santos and photographer Geison Genga.

I need to find a higher res image so you can read what the Christ is says at the bottom... Well, I SHOULD find a higher res image. I'm totally not going to. I'm just saying I should.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:51 am

they must all have been sent to Iraq
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 12:55 am

SemiCharmed wrote:

I need to find a higher res image so you can read what the Christ is says at the bottom... Well, I SHOULD find a higher res image. I'm totally not going to. I'm just saying I should.

It says "this is a simulation of how the poster is with the lights off. The glowing ink printed on the poster shines in the dark, showing the message."
I have the power of zoom.

Anyway, if that kid is scared of the dark now, imagine how fucking scared he's going to be with this poster hanging over his bed.
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:31 am

adam antichrist wrote:
SemiCharmed wrote:

It says "this is a simulation of how the poster is with the lights off. The glowing ink printed on the poster shines in the dark, showing the message."
I have the power of zoom.

Anyway, if that kid is scared of the dark now, imagine how fucking scared he's going to be with this poster hanging over his bed.
i bet he has bed wetting problems if it was hanging over his bed.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 1:43 am

OMG, That is so wrong.
Back to top Go down
https://vegrejects.forumotion.net
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:04 am

how would you feel if you saw this capcha when signing up to facebook?

Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators Epic-fail-security-check-fail
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators   Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:48 am

i'd feel pretty good. as i don't want to hump grandchildren and it wouldn't relate to me.
Back to top Go down

Sobering statistics on sexual assault and predators
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veg*n Rejects :: It's brutal :: Up Yours-
Jump to: