Veg*n Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame?

Go down 
+4
phact0rri
kitkatkootie
chunky chicken
Wyvern
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Wyvern
twatface
Wyvern

Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame? Empty
PostSubject: Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame?   Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:47 pm

My son liked it but he is only 4. It seemed like with both movies they couldn't make up their minds if they wanted to gear the movie towards kids or adults. To me it seemed like they tried making it for both but failed. They had a few goofy/comical tranformers to make the kids happy plus some dorky one liners. But at the same time highly sexual suggestive themes. If you are making this for kids why have the camera focus on a teenage girls ass for fifteen seconds. On top of all that the movie seemed like a hour long commerical with all the constant product placement.
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame?   Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 5:57 pm

i haven't seen it, but i have heard this a lot.
Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame?   Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:01 pm

Wyvern wrote:
My son liked it but he is only 4. It seemed like with both movies they couldn't make up their minds if they wanted to gear the movie towards kids or adults. To me it seemed like they tried making it for both but failed. They had a few goofy/comical tranformers to make the kids happy plus some dorky one liners. But at the same time highly sexual suggestive themes. If you are making this for kids why have the camera focus on a teenage girls ass for fifteen seconds. On top of all that the movie seemed like a hour long commerical with all the constant product placement.

chris and i thought it was lame. but my brother won't let my 4 year old nephew watch it because he thinks it's too mature for him still.
Back to top Go down
phact0rri
ate a dick
phact0rri

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame?   Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 6:53 pm

my pops was going on over the phone the other week how much he liked it. I haven't seen either of those films. I think I might watch the GI Joe film when it comes out on DVD. but I have no desire to see the Transformers movies. from the trailers they look like disaster films.. in both senses of the phrase.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame?   Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:15 pm

I thought it was an excuse for nerds to bust our their old toys and get all techie. I kept wondering how that chicks clothes stayed clean throughout all that.
Back to top Go down
https://vegrejects.forumotion.net
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame?   Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:12 am

i haven't seen them because i thought they would be lame
Back to top Go down
http://veghealthnews.blogspot.com
SemiCharmed
ate a dick
SemiCharmed

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame?   Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 1:54 am

I saw the first one because I have a crazy girl-crush on Megan Fox in all her mega-idiotic, lamely-inked, super-whorish glory. I'm as straight as they come, but I want to make out with her so much.

So I was 100% satisfied with the first movie.

It turned out even my enormous girl-crush could not motivate me to find enjoyment in the second movie.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame?   Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 2:40 am

i thought you were going to say you had a girl crush on shia labouf
but she's taken anyway I think
Back to top Go down
http://veghealthnews.blogspot.com
SemiCharmed
ate a dick
SemiCharmed

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame?   Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 5:56 pm

adam antichrist wrote:
i thought you were going to say you had a girl crush on shia labouf
but she's taken anyway I think

(Un)interesting side note. I used to hate Shia Labeouf. Then I saw an interview with him on the Today Show, I think... He starts out just, yanno, talking about the movie. But by the end of the interview, Meredith Viera is sitting on the floor trying to laugh off the fact that she's lost total control of the interview (and her seat) because Shia has decided that he's going to run game on a fan live on national television. And run game he does. I was so in awe. At one point the fangirly chick mentions she has four friends with her and Shia starts drawing circles in the air and looking off camera while saying, "Round up the troops!"

Awesome. I have nothing but respect for him now.
Back to top Go down
kelbots
creep
kelbots

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame?   Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:10 pm

I also saw a humorous interview of his. He was on Leno (or Letterman... who knows) and he was only like 17. He started talking about how his parents were hippies that smoked pot. Just like it was no big deal to share that information with the world. Plus, I like his movies... normally. I can forgive the transformer piles of shit because they are a vessel to make it as an actor. I thought Constantine was great. I was hoping for a sequel at some point.
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame?   Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:33 pm

i like him as well. he did this retarded series on the disney channel. even stevens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame?   Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame? Empty

Back to top Go down

Did anyone else think the Transformers movie was lame?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veg*n Rejects :: Stuff :: Entertainment :: Movies-
Jump to: