Veg*n Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun

Go down 
+5
unhindered
Wyvern
Unovegan
adam antichrist
smiles
9 posters
AuthorMessage
smiles
ate a dick
smiles

The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun Empty
PostSubject: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:41 am

Man, you guys are a secretive bunch... or else I'm just not loved anymore. (boohoohoo) Thank goodness Wyvern still loves me and told me about this place. Glad to have found everyone all together again... and some (relative) newbies, too, I see. sunny
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:43 am

hiya smiles... how is everything?
Back to top Go down
http://veghealthnews.blogspot.com
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:47 am

Heya doll. I posted about this place on one of your sites. you missed it. a user, eh? Meth is not very good for newborns. Well, that may be wrong. I haven't seen studies about that. Plus, kids can bounce back pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:53 am

Unovegan wrote:
Heya doll. I posted about this place on one of your sites. you missed it. a user, eh? Meth is not very good for newborns. Well, that may be wrong. I haven't seen studies about that. Plus, kids can bounce back pretty quickly.

newborns seem quite attached to methadone
Back to top Go down
smiles
ate a dick
smiles

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:54 am

no, not meth... just crack. gotta love them crack babies... they're just so needy. they really make ya feel wanted, ya know?

guess i missed your posting about this place, uno. then again, i haven't been online too much lately or paying attention to things very closely. other things on my mind i guess. tongue
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:54 am

adam antichrist wrote:
Unovegan wrote:

newborns seem quite attached to methadone

Can you blame em?
Back to top Go down
Wyvern
twatface
Wyvern

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 2:31 am

Of course I still love you smiles, Is still a chance that I might still be the fath.....Will talk later about that.........Welcome to the site!
Back to top Go down
smiles
ate a dick
smiles

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:30 am

Wyvern wrote:
Of course I still love you smiles, Is still a chance that I might still be the fath.....Will talk later about that.........Welcome to the site!

i guess we'll have to wait for the bloodwork to come back after... errr... yeah. i'll PM you later about that.
Back to top Go down
unhindered
twatface
unhindered

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:11 am

HI!! Smile

Last edited by unhindered on Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:32 am

Such a great avi. Good to see you back around.
Back to top Go down
https://vegrejects.forumotion.net
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:47 am

hola!
Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Hi Smiles. Hope all is well and good to have you here!
Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:27 pm

Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:35 pm

stop that katy. you could've had a go on molly's tits at your wedding but you couldn't wait until they were finished to have your ceremony.
Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 3:52 pm

adam antichrist wrote:
stop that katy. you could've had a go on molly's tits at your wedding but you couldn't wait until they were finished to have your ceremony.

sorry - it really was an accidental thrice posting.

and you know, having a go on mollys tits at my wedding would have really been lowbrow. and you know, i'm all class.
Back to top Go down
...cokaru...
pancakes, bitches
...cokaru...

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 10:51 pm

Oooo smiles showed up! Yay. flower Hi hi hi!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun   The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun Empty

Back to top Go down

The User Formerly Known As Smilesforthesun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veg*n Rejects :: General Crap :: New Members-
Jump to: