Veg*n Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand

Go down 
+3
MollyMormon
dontsurrender
Unovegan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand Empty
PostSubject: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:39 am

We've all been switchhitters. We're here for ya.

forget I wrote this. I couldn't help but alter the original title. I suck. or used to.
Back to top Go down
dontsurrender
ate a dick
dontsurrender

Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:43 pm

Unovegan wrote:
We've all been switchhitters. We're here for ya.

forget I wrote this. I couldn't help but alter the original title. I suck. or used to.

Is there something we need to talk about, Uno?

If you're not comfortable with PDAs then you can always PM me. I like it discreet, though we're all family here.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:46 pm

yes we have, except Chunky I think.
Back to top Go down
https://vegrejects.forumotion.net
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:47 pm

MollyMormon wrote:

yeah this is kind of a silly question i think. or maybe i'm just being really bitchy by saying, hasn't everyone been bi- curious?

i mean every human being on the planet has, now whether they admit to it is another thing.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:52 pm

sure curious, but how many have tried it out? Are you veg enough to tell?
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:19 pm

MollyMormon wrote:
and what makes you think that i haven't?
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:39 pm

Cause no one want's to go to jail for being as chomo.
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:49 pm

MollyMormon wrote:
Cause no one want's to go to jail for being as chomo.
i don't understand. chomo?
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:51 pm

Child Molester
Back to top Go down
kelbots
creep
kelbots

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:54 pm

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 6:59 pm

MollyMormon wrote:
Child Molester
so anyone having sex with me is a child molester? good to know. i'll go call the cops.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 7:33 pm

chunky chicken wrote:
MollyMormon wrote:
Child Molester
so anyone having sex with me is a child molester? good to know. i'll go call the cops.
Yup, thats what you get for masturbating.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:11 am

well, so much for a forum where we help the newbs. this should scare them off post haste...
Back to top Go down
http://veghealthnews.blogspot.com
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:40 am

adam antichrist wrote:
well, so much for a forum where we help the newbs. this should scare them off post haste...

Sorry. I'm such a beeotch. Feels good to be admin, eh?
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:42 am

come now. I put the word "cunt" in thread titles whenever possible.
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:51 am

adam antichrist wrote:
come now. I put the word "cunt" in thread titles whenever possible.

alrighty. I won't put you in the realm of the mods at VB (particularly Randy) just yet. i'm keeping an eye on you though. it'll be blues vs. whites. always is. You get the big bucks and fame and we just post our stupidity.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:54 am

yup. but this thread may find itself relocated to the parody threads forum. just in case.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:56 am

ha! It was randy who banned me for saying i wouldn't join facebook until i could have wallpaper featuring the virgin mary masturbating with a bloodied crucifix.
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:41 am

MollyMormon wrote:
chunky chicken wrote:
MollyMormon wrote:
Child Molester
Yup, thats what you get for masturbating.
i usually get an orgasm.
Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:08 pm

adam antichrist wrote:
ha! It was randy who banned me for saying i wouldn't join facebook until i could have wallpaper featuring the virgin mary masturbating with a bloodied crucifix.

love it.

but unfortunately you are now banned.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 11:47 pm

not anymore, it was a 7 day ban. So i'm back there ruffling feathers right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand   Are you  bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand Empty

Back to top Go down

Are you bi curious? Already experimenting? We've been there, we can help. *pats hand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veg*n Rejects :: Veg Specific Discussion :: Advice for the young at heart-
Jump to: