Veg*n Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

Take a guess what this is?!

Go down 
+4
MollyMormon
SemiCharmed
adam antichrist
Unovegan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dontsurrender
ate a dick
dontsurrender

Take a guess what this is?! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Take a guess what this is?!   Take a guess what this is?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:00 pm

I must confess here.

I don't know off-hand what patchouli smells like. I'm certain that I have encountered it at some time or another but I can't say for sure what it smells like. Guess I'll have to stop by Uno's sometime.
Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: Take a guess what this is?!   Take a guess what this is?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:21 pm

dontsurrender wrote:
I must confess here.

I don't know off-hand what patchouli smells like. I'm certain that I have encountered it at some time or another but I can't say for sure what it smells like. Guess I'll have to stop by Uno's sometime.

oh my god. are you serious? have you ever been in a smoke shop or an incense shop or in a hippy vege place cuz that shit is everywhere!

and just the phrase "patchouli smelling ass" conjurs shudders of douchiness long hair but bald on top pony tail wearing birkenstock sporting trying to be way cooler than you actually are pot smoking hippy
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Take a guess what this is?!   Take a guess what this is?! - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:26 pm

i should get some and wear it to dinner with uno tomorrow. i bet he'd love that.
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: Take a guess what this is?!   Take a guess what this is?! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:42 am

adam antichrist wrote:
probably not

sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take a guess what this is?!   Take a guess what this is?! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Take a guess what this is?!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veg*n Rejects :: Stuff :: Nurturing our Inner Hippy-
Jump to: