Veg*n Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

Phact in attack!

Go down 
+6
MollyMormon
Unovegan
adam antichrist
...cokaru...
kitkatkootie
phact0rri
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

Phact in attack! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phact in attack!   Phact in attack! - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 7:21 pm

MollyMormon wrote:
I think only a few peeps here have actual hostility geared toward specific individuals. For the most part we are all full of crap. It's a big joke and we berate everyone and anyone. Feel free to join in and eat a dick. It's all good.

i have very specific hostility towards the VF owners and monitors who kicked me off with no warning and no explanation and also paxanda. but that's it. everyone else is fine in my book.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

Phact in attack! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Phact in attack!   Phact in attack! - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 12:15 am

kitkatkootie wrote:
MollyMormon wrote:
I think only a few peeps here have actual hostility geared toward specific individuals. For the most part we are all full of crap. It's a big joke and we berate everyone and anyone. Feel free to join in and eat a dick. It's all good.

i have very specific hostility towards the VF owners and monitors who kicked me off with no warning and no explanation and also paxanda. but that's it. everyone else is fine in my book.

that's perfectly reasonable. It was impossible to read it any way other than a personal thing against you and the others. I kept using the site, but it wasn't the same after that happened; not only because you guys weren't there but also because of the event itself.
Back to top Go down
http://veghealthnews.blogspot.com

Phact in attack!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veg*n Rejects :: General Crap :: New Members-
Jump to: