Veg*n Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

piven's man boobs

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

piven's man boobs Empty
PostSubject: piven's man boobs   piven's man boobs EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:17 am

Quote :
If you are thinking about going healthy, don't go over the top or you may end up getting man boobs. According to Jeremy Piven, he has a solid explanation on why a recent shirtless photograph doesn't seem to show him in tip top shape: soy milk.

The two reporters on this November 4th story on ABCNews.com don't miss a beat in putting down Piven and reminding everyone that Piven may need a doctor to help him figure out his eating habits. In addition to their personal advice, the story of Piven's man boobs obviously needed little explanation other than they were reporting the news as the teleprompter said.

'I was drinking 12 cups of soy milk a day. I started drinking it on my cereal and from there I drank it all the time.' said Piven.

It is safe to say Jeremy Piven has probably cut back on his soy milk intake and is now focusing on more important issues. Like acting.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

piven's man boobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: piven's man boobs   piven's man boobs EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:22 am

And finding a bra that fits.
Back to top Go down
https://vegrejects.forumotion.net
unhindered
twatface
unhindered

piven's man boobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: piven's man boobs   piven's man boobs EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:26 am

lol!
Back to top Go down
phact0rri
ate a dick
phact0rri

piven's man boobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: piven's man boobs   piven's man boobs EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 8:57 pm

WTF? I been drinking soy milk for half my life and my bewbs are only noticeable cause my nipples are pierced.

Blokes probably a lazyabout and complaining cause he heard soy milk has estrogen in it... so that has to be the reason... not his unhealthy daily life.

people need to exercise.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

piven's man boobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: piven's man boobs   piven's man boobs EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:52 pm

piven's man boobs Mob5
Back to top Go down
phact0rri
ate a dick
phact0rri

piven's man boobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: piven's man boobs   piven's man boobs EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:55 pm

I call shopp'd on that one! Funny though.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

piven's man boobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: piven's man boobs   piven's man boobs EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 9:57 pm

piven's man boobs StackofManBoobs
Back to top Go down
phact0rri
ate a dick
phact0rri

piven's man boobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: piven's man boobs   piven's man boobs EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 10:01 pm

I'm not really sure that one is man at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

piven's man boobs Empty
PostSubject: Re: piven's man boobs   piven's man boobs Empty

Back to top Go down

piven's man boobs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veg*n Rejects :: Veg Specific Discussion :: Health and Diet-
Jump to: