Veg*n Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

Nature's Burger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
unhindered
twatface
unhindered

Nature's Burger Empty
PostSubject: Nature's Burger   Nature's Burger EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:10 am

So is this stuff pretty much a lost cause, or has someone found something amazing to do with it? For some reason I have some in my cupboard.

Nature's Burger NaturesBurgerLG
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

Nature's Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature's Burger   Nature's Burger EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:39 am

you could try making it into a diorama
Back to top Go down
http://veghealthnews.blogspot.com
smiles
ate a dick
smiles

Nature's Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature's Burger   Nature's Burger EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:47 am

lol... i'm probably one of the few people who actually likes this stuff just as a regular burger with toppings - sprouts, tomato, ketchup, and maybe some avocado slices. then again, it was one of the only veggie burger products on the market when i first went veg over fifteen years ago. i guess it "grew on me" over the years kinda like soy milk did.

i haven't tried this, but maybe you could add some taco-ish seasonings to it and use it in a taco/burrito with salsa and other fixins?
Back to top Go down
unhindered
twatface
unhindered

Nature's Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature's Burger   Nature's Burger EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:27 am

That's a good idea. It just didn't seem like it would crumble well if I remember correctly. Which I probably don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nature's Burger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature's Burger   Nature's Burger Empty

Back to top Go down

Nature's Burger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veg*n Rejects :: Veg Specific Discussion :: Food and Recipes-
Jump to: