Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.
 
HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

Share | 
 

 San Francisco voters to ban Cat De-clawing

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco voters to ban Cat De-clawing   Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:47 pm

MollyMormon wrote:
Me and DH are both fixed. I wonder mostly about peeps against human breeding. Put up or shut up. How many peeps on VB that say they are against having kids will go get sterilized?

i'm only against human breeding by stupids. which is most people.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 41
Location : The valley of the shadow of death

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco voters to ban Cat De-clawing   Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:58 pm

kitkatkootie wrote:
MollyMormon wrote:
Me and DH are both fixed. I wonder mostly about peeps against human breeding. Put up or shut up. How many peeps on VB that say they are against having kids will go get sterilized?

i'm only against human breeding by stupids. which is most people.
Stupids seem to breed the most. Don't you just want to go around shooting off wieners?

_________________
Put out or get out.
Back to top Go down
http://vegrejects.forumotion.net
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco voters to ban Cat De-clawing   Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:31 pm

MollyMormon wrote:
kitkatkootie wrote:
MollyMormon wrote:
Me and DH are both fixed. I wonder mostly about peeps against human breeding. Put up or shut up. How many peeps on VB that say they are against having kids will go get sterilized?

i'm only against human breeding by stupids. which is most people.
Stupids seem to breed the most. Don't you just want to go around shooting off wieners?

i dream of such a luxury.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 41
Location : The valley of the shadow of death

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco voters to ban Cat De-clawing   Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:41 pm

One day...me and you....out there.....the wind in our hair......shootin off wieners. Beautiful.

_________________
Put out or get out.
Back to top Go down
http://vegrejects.forumotion.net
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
avatar

Posts : 161
Join date : 2009-10-30
Age : 44
Location : Chicago

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco voters to ban Cat De-clawing   Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:46 pm

MollyMormon wrote:
One day...me and you....out there.....the wind in our hair......shootin off wieners. Beautiful.

it would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
avatar

Posts : 274
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 41
Location : The valley of the shadow of death

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco voters to ban Cat De-clawing   Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:04 pm

kitkatkootie wrote:
MollyMormon wrote:
One day...me and you....out there.....the wind in our hair......shootin off wieners. Beautiful.

it would be perfect.
tear

_________________
Put out or get out.
Back to top Go down
http://vegrejects.forumotion.net
adam antichrist
Admin
avatar

Posts : 323
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 45
Location : australia

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco voters to ban Cat De-clawing   Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:16 am

why pay all that money for a vasectomy? abortions are much cheaper.

_________________
"My mom's a slut"
-chunky chicken
Back to top Go down
http://veghealthnews.blogspot.com
phact0rri
ate a dick
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-11-03
Location : Veg Angeles

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco voters to ban Cat De-clawing   Thu Nov 05, 2009 1:39 am

there's a campaign to do this in LA as well, I'm completely onboard. I'm gonna try to street team this.

As to the question about what harm is declawing. aside from the pain involved, a cat is also having removed its number one defense, as well as throwing off its natural balancing when walking.
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
avatar

Posts : 193
Join date : 2009-10-29
Age : 38
Location : the arctic

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco voters to ban Cat De-clawing   Thu Nov 05, 2009 4:38 am

somedays i think that i never should have had off spring.
too little too late.
Back to top Go down
phact0rri
ate a dick
avatar

Posts : 43
Join date : 2009-11-03
Location : Veg Angeles

PostSubject: Re: San Francisco voters to ban Cat De-clawing   Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: San Francisco voters to ban Cat De-clawing   

Back to top Go down
 
San Francisco voters to ban Cat De-clawing
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Veg*n Rejects :: Veg Specific Discussion :: Animal Rights/Welfare-
Jump to: