Veg*n Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

Have you eatten a dick today?

Go down 
+3
Elvis of Nazareth
adam antichrist
MollyMormon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

Have you eatten a dick today? Empty
PostSubject: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 4:26 am

What have you done today? I lost my phone at the dollar store and started this site and worked and got a nasty tummy ache.
Back to top Go down
https://vegrejects.forumotion.net
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:31 am

I was supposed to go to my friend's funeral but wimped out and went back to bed. I feel ok though. I'll spend time with his wife over the coming weeks to make up for it.

Right now I'm drinking a cup of tea and enjoying playing with the new board. And eating red licorice.
Back to top Go down
http://veghealthnews.blogspot.com
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 5:33 am

Sorry about your friend. I love tea and red licorice.
Back to top Go down
Elvis of Nazareth
ate a dick
Elvis of Nazareth

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Did you know, Australia has some of the world's richest licrices?
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:57 pm

Nope, I didn't know that. Adam should send me some.
Back to top Go down
Elvis of Nazareth
ate a dick
Elvis of Nazareth

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 7:59 pm

I didn't know that either... for the most part I made it up. Although i did taste one brand of australian licrice and it was exceptionally good.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 1:25 am

when I was in primary school (ie the school where the tweens and pretweens go) one of the kids in my class used to bring this wierd licorice powder that was like a drug. It tasted pretty awful but it made you smile. Not in an omg i'm so smashed way, just it would force the muscles of your mouth to form a smile. I wish I knew what it was, then I could recommend putting it in the food of people who never smile to see their reaction.
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:40 am

today i did aundry and made food in the kitchen and it was yummy. go me! then i went to work and got hells pissed at my manager and tried not to let my pissy mood leach onto everyone else.
Back to top Go down
kelbots
creep
kelbots

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:47 am

Have you eatten a dick today? Panda_chews
Love this stuff Smile And oddly enough, it is vegan even though it is made out of pure panda. I guess that is because the pandas are vegan.

I woke up, did homework, went to school, came home, did homework and now I am talking to all of you lovelies.
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 4:35 pm

i woke up, boobed the bb, feed the big kids, jacked around on this site, and ate about 5 cookies. i am going to go and lay down after i take simon to school at 11. then i'll shower and go back to his school to see him get an award for something. but i can't remember what he is getting it for. all i know is that it is a big thing and he doesn't know that he is getting it. his teacher told me yesterday after school that he was getting it. he thought that she was telling me something bad and that he was in trouble. so i had to tell him that it wasn't ok to army crawl back to the classroom from the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
kelbots
creep
kelbots

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:26 pm

I'm going to go make some grub and then I am going to go to the school to take 2 or 3 math tests. I <3 math Smile Then it is home for ghost hunters Smile
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 9:31 pm

I ate done shit today. I have to be at work at 5. Then back to doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:22 am

chunky chicken wrote:
so i had to tell him that it wasn't ok to army crawl back to the classroom from the bathroom.

Laughing
Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:19 pm

i need to find a good jesus wearing jeans picture. can anyone help me out here?
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 4:36 pm

i have never seen jesus in jeans. so yer guess is as good as mine.

i should rember that when it is the day time and i live in the middle of town that it is not a good idea to go nude in my hot tub. my neighbors now know more about me than i'd like.
Back to top Go down
unhindered
twatface
unhindered

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:34 pm

Yeah--those bastards should have to climb up a tree like everyone else.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? EmptyFri Nov 06, 2009 6:42 pm

yeah- where is jason?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you eatten a dick today?   Have you eatten a dick today? Empty

Back to top Go down

Have you eatten a dick today?
Page 1 of 1