Veg*n Rejects
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Veg*n Rejects

Another testament of veg*n life.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Please bookmark www.vegrejects.net, which is the new home for this community. You will need to register an account. Molly and Adam will continue to run the site as administrators. See you over there!

Questions about this site and who to fear

Go down 
+4
kitkatkootie
chunky chicken
adam antichrist
Unovegan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

Questions about this site and who to fear Empty
PostSubject: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:07 pm

Questions? Was this site started basically because the old schoolers at CC had all left? That kind of sucks because Semi wanted to see the thread about VF and we haven't been able to pull it up.

Is Adam the owner and Molls the Admin? I ask because at VB it's chaos trying to find out who we need to fear. so, Adam is the Fuhrer and Molls is the Gestapo?

If you need further help, I can be of help in the future. I'm in the real world more these days. For what it's worth, nice job on getting this up and running. For grasseaters, you two ain't so bad. albino
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 3:26 pm

Molls is the owner and she asked me to help with admin since I've done it before and she hasn't. But it's all new here so there are some things which we will need to work out to get the kinks out of the stupid swans neck. In the meantime go nuts with the posting and see if you can spot any bugs we haven't found ourselves yet.
Back to top Go down
http://veghealthnews.blogspot.com
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 2:29 pm

Unovegan wrote:
Questions? Was this site started basically because the old schoolers at CC had all left? That kind of sucks because Semi wanted to see the thread about VF and we haven't been able to pull it up.

Is Adam the owner and Molls the Admin? I ask because at VB it's chaos trying to find out who we need to fear. so, Adam is the Fuhrer and Molls is the Gestapo?

If you need further help, I can be of help in the future. I'm in the real world more these days. For what it's worth, nice job on getting this up and running. For grasseaters, you two ain't so bad. albino
you need to fear me. always.
Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:17 pm

can we comment on people's pages or should i just shut the hell up?
thank you for your kind assistance.
Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:19 pm

why is the clock so fucked up? are we on some communist australian time zone or what?

GO USA!!!!
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:33 pm

you set your time zone in your profile thingy.
People can comment on your page if you change your settings to allow comments from all members, or if you friend them.
Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptyTue Nov 03, 2009 3:34 pm

adam antichrist wrote:
you set your time zone in your profile thingy.
People can comment on your page if you change your settings to allow comments from all members, or if you friend them.

thanks daddy.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 2:47 pm

I was looking around yesterday and the adds are supposed to be going away soon. There will be some disruption of the site but they say we wont loose anything and we will get rid of the adds.
Back to top Go down
https://vegrejects.forumotion.net
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:01 pm

meh the ads mainly are only noticeable on profiles, so it hasn't bothered me as much as OTHER SITES where they are IN BETWEEN POSTS
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:08 pm

I am seeing them on top now.
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 3:09 pm

MollyMormon wrote:
I am seeing them on top now.
i like being on top too
Back to top Go down
...cokaru...
pancakes, bitches
...cokaru...

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 5:31 pm

The ad is annoying :/ I don't mind it when it's just stupid whatever but when it's an ad for playing a discrete game that's not so great for the office.
Back to top Go down
kitkatkootie
drunken whore
kitkatkootie

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 10:42 pm

i still don't know how to leave comments for people, even when they are friends, i have comments on my page, but i don't know how to leave comments on their pages.

so, adam, what tofu thing are you asking about? was it the article about tofu not being all that "green"?
i'll see if i can find it again.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptyWed Nov 04, 2009 11:09 pm

Go to the visitor message section and click new post.
Back to top Go down
adam antichrist
Admin
adam antichrist

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 1:26 am

kitkatkootie wrote:
i still don't know how to leave comments for people, even when they are friends, i have comments on my page, but i don't know how to leave comments on their pages.

so, adam, what tofu thing are you asking about? was it the article about tofu not being all that "green"?
i'll see if i can find it again.

yeah that's the one

...cokaru... wrote:
The ad is annoying :/ I don't mind it when it's just stupid whatever but when it's an ad for playing a discrete game that's not so great for the office.

hahahaha it's based on your own browsing history, so I have ads that say "free technology forums" or "veg nutrition" and you have stuff that says "secret shit to do while at work"

lol!
Back to top Go down
unhindered
twatface
unhindered

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:15 am

did that ice cold beer sign just appear or am i just now noticing it?
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:17 am

unhindered wrote:
did that ice cold beer sign just appear or am i just now noticing it?

It's that eye opening thing I mentioned it. I'm telling ya, it does wonders. That sign's hilarious as about half the members and all of the bigwigs don't drink. I like things that are ironical.
Back to top Go down
unhindered
twatface
unhindered

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:25 am

Is that your attempt at making me feel inadequate because I drink? I know I was gone for a long time but really?
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:26 am

unhindered wrote:
Is that your attempt at making me feel inadequate because I drink? I know I was gone for a long time but really?

Uh, sure. I drink as well. You're more than adequate. uh huh.
Back to top Go down
MollyMormon
Admin
MollyMormon

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:27 am

I thought we wanted the sign? I can remove it.
Back to top Go down
unhindered
twatface
unhindered

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:30 am

Unovegan wrote:
unhindered wrote:

Uh, sure. I drink as well. You're more than adequate. uh huh.

shut up uno! I was only asking because I just noticed it and wanted to make sure I wasn't completely crazy. Razz
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:32 am

You should leave it. it's funny. Maybe on the other side there can be a burning hot crack pipe sign as well.
Back to top Go down
unhindered
twatface
unhindered

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:34 am

I vote for the live nudes sign!
Back to top Go down
Unovegan
the gay blade
Unovegan

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:40 am

unhindered wrote:

I agree. Plus it would be much easier to find than a crackpipe sign. Does it have to be live nudes?
Back to top Go down
chunky chicken
echoing vagina
chunky chicken

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear EmptySat Nov 07, 2009 5:40 am

unhindered wrote:
1+
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions about this site and who to fear   Questions about this site and who to fear Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions about this site and who to fear
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next